More banners, now smaller scale!

I took an order for some new banners, but at a smaller size. The customer wanted them to fit in his restricted space in his basement, so I cut them down to be about 6 feet long.  Sadly I couldnt cut the price because they are taken off the same bolt of fabric... but here they are!

They are slightly wrinkly because they have been rolled up for a while. My shoulder is finally good enough where I can raise my arm over my head and I was able to take pics.  

If you would like a banner now that they are available in this smaller scale... let me know!

Up next I am going to be showing a LOT of Tyranid stuff that I have been working on.  Stay tuned!

Jawaballs
Helbrecht Black Templars banner


Ultramarines 2nd Company Banner



2 comments:

Rath of Un said...

What is the price for Banners?

Jawaballs said...

Shoot me an email. Jawaballs at hotmail.

Post a Comment