The 2012 Gamesday Chicago Jawabanner!

Here is my entry for the 2012 Chicago Gamesday Banner Contest!


I am shipping this off today to my friend in Chicago who is making me the banner pole.  I went with the Ultramarines Chapter banner because when I looked through the codex for this years entry, I was most drawn to this one. I thought it was really intricate, and I liked the fade in the back ground, which I did with my airbrush.

So wish me luck!  If you are at Gamesday this year, look for me and say hi, and scream your heads off for the banner!

Jawaballs

Here is some video.

3 comments:

Reid said...

Your banners are always so excellent. Nice work.

http://damnedcrusade.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

As always Jawa, amazing looking banner! Gonna sure make some noise this year with that banner!

knightyc said...

Good luck jawa lets hope you win again this year youd have my vote :)

Post a Comment