The new GW Posterboy!

I got a great chuckle today when I opened my email and found another GW message. This time it was a Gamesday promo email rocking my goofy mug showing off my Best Banner loot from 2010 Gamesday!


This one has been making the rounds. It has been up on the GW site for a while, and most recently appeared in last months White Dwarf.  Is Jawaballs the new GW poster boy? I don't know whats worse, the grease stain from Chicken Fingers on my thigh or my little chicken legs looking like rotten wooden peg legs. How a fat man can have skinny ankles is beyond me!

Now to figure out what banner to paint for Gamesday 2011.  Suggestions?

Jawaballs

9 comments:

GDMNW said...

It's your own fault for consistently producing awesomeness.

ryanjj405 said...

In honor of Fritz and their recent release, how about a grey knights banner?

tim said...

how about some xenos love...make a tau banner

Solodice said...

Ultramarines, maybe?

Turtle Tim said...

Jokaero banner!

Anonymous said...

I have an Ultramarines banner in the works, and will be doing a GK one. Since Jokaero are the new uber army, I suppose a big fat monkey would be good too. :)

Jawaballs said...

Lol, I commented while my friends girlfriend was logged in as Sarah. :)

Doc Railgun said...

Do a Sisters of Battle banner.

Jaybie said...

Well, it's a pretty amazing banner...

Post a Comment