It's been quiet

Hi Folks,

So I have been extremely quiet of late. I have not been posting to Youtube, doing my live show, or blogging. I just have not been doing any painting or gaming at all. I am not gone, just taking a hobby hiatus while I am working out family stuff. Without getting too into it, I am separating from the wife and dealing with all of the emotional and financial fun that goes with it.  On top of that is graduate school, a thesis research project and blah blah.

 Pretty much the worst environment known to man  in terms of blogging and hobby.

Things will start to normalize in a couple of months and I will get back to regular posting.

In the meantime I will be working on my Robotech Tactics army when I find time, and patiently waiting for the new Blood Angels codex. When the book drops, I will be painting a new army.

Until then I am trying to raise funds! I need to pay off debt and work towards getting my own place.

I am selling all three of my current armies.

My Red Blood Angels assault army. This is my fairly famous army from Nova a few years ago which was a finalist for best army. It won 5 other GT best painted, a handful of players choice, and over a dozen small tournament best painted awards.  The army comes complete with a custom fit Battle Foam Pack Go.

My Tau army. I painted this army with love but only played it a few times. It actually won a tournament best painted when it wasn't even finished!  The army comes with a transport case, hard cover Tau codex, and 5 or 6 tanks that have been assembled and base painted including devilfish and a skyray. There are also new in box vespid, fire warriors and some more kroot.

My Lamenters.  Hand painted checks and all.

You know the quality of my armies and have followed them here for years and all three of these will win best painted at just about any tournament you go to.  I am entertaining reasonable interest. Contact me and we can talk.

I also am still selling my painting tutorial DVDs.  Find them HERE.

And finally I am still accepting orders for full sized banners.  :)

Thanks for all the support over the years!

Jawaballs

9 comments:

Kurt Mifsud Bonnici said...

Hey Chris .. sorry to hear that you're going through this. Stay strong.

Psybilliah said...

Is the tau army the gorilla tau one you used at the colonial a few years ago?

Jawaballs said...

Yah here is a link to one of the WIP posts. http://warhammer40kbloodangels.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-jawaballs-mechanicon-army.html

Jawaballs said...

Oh and i didnt use this at Colonial, I only played it in one GT, mechanicon

40K + T&A said...

As much as I disdain you, sorry to hear about the breakup.

Doc Railgun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doc Railgun said...

Sorry about that.

Gangrel767 said...

Hey man, sorry to hear about your personal issues. It was great to see you at BFS, I hope you're able to come to Templecon.

Jawaballs said...

I am planning on being at Templecon. I won't be playing in the GT though. I will be setting up a vendor table and trying to sell my DVDs and Armies. :) I definitely plan on playing some games though in the evenings!

Post a Comment