Hand Painted Banner Goodness

Hi folks!

So I finished two more custom hand painted banners!  The first one is a banner for the Gaunts Ghosts.





The major images here are the Tanigh 1st and Only insignia, Imperial Aquilla, a red shield with a 1 on it and some honor plaques featuring Gaunt and 10 of his finest. Since I cannot get a grey fabric for the banner I went with black then painted a field of grey surrounded by a red border.  

Up next is a Mordian banner:








For this one I did a version of a Mordian banner I found online... a black X on a red field.  We decided to go with a navy blue banner.  The 7 skulls represent the Mordian 7th as does the VII with the eagle wings and Halo. I honestly don't know what the Mahagon Jhune means.Maybe some one can share in the comments!

All in all these were two very fun banners to paint. I admit it took WAY longer than I hoped but in the end the banners are beautiful. Note the Mordian banner seems a bit wrinkly, this is because it spent about 6 weeks rolled up. :)

If you are interested in a banner for YOUR mancave, let me know! jawaballs at hotmail.

Jawaballs

0 comments:

Post a Comment