Sharing pics!

One of the things I always loved was receiving images of work from readers and viewers that I inspired. One such reader, named Jody Nolan sent me some pics from his Black Templar army! He has been a long time Subscriber on Youtube and when he noticed my resurgence the last few weeks he sent me a great message and a nice inspirational story himself. I am proud of him for developing his own talents and for taking the risk to share his work with us.

 It is wonderful to know that I have been helping people for a decade now and I hope to keep on doing it for many more.

Here are the pics he shared. Remember, our hobby is what we make of it, not what the internet says it is.





Jawaballs

1 comments:

Siph_Horridus said...

Nice thematic terrain. Good standard BT too, cheers for sharing Jody, and Jawa.

Post a Comment