Holy Weekend Batman! FTW Games was awesome.

So Fritz and I returned from our trip to  Virginia, exhausted and satiated.  I don't have time right now to do a proper write up of the weekend, plus I want to compile some of the video, but I just wanted to share quickly the outstanding time I had.


First of all, there is a billiards bar right next to the store. Look at the size of this beverage!

I particularly like the lighting. Nice. :)

Any way, if that beer is any indicator to the amount of awesome that we had over the weekend, you can bet that you are in for a treat.  I did some painting demonstrations, and played in a 40k tournament with my drop pod dread list.

I will write up more later.

Jawaballs

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Any weekend with good people, beer, billiards and 40k is good stuff. Glad you guys had a rockin' time of it, and I look forward to the write ups.

Gonewild40k said...

What fills your cup, Jawa? I'm looking forward to the batreps, and I hope you do something cool with the demos' that you gave for your readers to enjoy.

Jawaballs said...

That was a fairly bitter IPA. I don't remember the name. I didn't get any footage of the demo stuff. :(

Post a Comment