My wife thinks she is funny.

I know this has even less to do with 40k than most of my posts lately, but I wanted to share this with you.

My wife fancies herself a writer and gets published in some pretty big sites!

We went to see author David Sedaris this week and she wrote a review that was instantly published by Women Around Town. If you are a reader you probably know him, if not, he is a witty and dry humored author who writes about life and things in general.  I recommend him if you would like a good high level laugh!

Take a look at Deb's article HERE. It is a pretty decent read.


More 40k soon! I am prepping my Tau still for Mechanicon coming up in a couple weeks.  Well actually a week or so.  I will shoot some pics this week and post up a list and strategies.  

Battle reports to follow!

Jawaballs

2 comments:

Kurt Mifsud Bonnici said...

That's .. awesome. LOL ;)

Da Masta Cheef said...

Cool! I have most of his books (including the one she is holding) and have even been to one of his shows (kindova cross between a book reading and a stand up comedy show).

Post a Comment