Posted by Jawaballs at 11:55 AM
Hey all. I thought I would share a broader part of my hobby today and show you a quick picture of a new project I have started. Well, not really new, I have had these models for over a year, but I have finally decided to take the plunge and build and paint my Tau! This project is being done during my spare time, in between sessions of the massive overhaul of my Blood Angels army. I am pretty much starting from scratch with my Blood Angels, so need a break from the red now and again!
I have videos on the way showing a nice step by step process on this, and will be posting up a tutorial here on the blog, but I wanted to share with you a WIP pic of one of my Tau Crisis Suits! This suit took no more than 10 minutes to paint using Army Painter Desert Yellow spray and Medium tone Quick Shade. Sure it is not perfect, but in my opinion it looks great for any table top, and an entire army painted to this standard could easily win Best Painted at many tournaments. Look for the tutorial next week!
Labels: Army Painter