I was out of commission for a while with a nasty cold I picked up at The Colonial coupled with the trees dumping some gross yellow stuff into the atmosphere and closing up my throat. :) Plus I was on vacation. Any way, I am back in action. First step was a trip to the art supply store to get more red paint because I ran out when I started laying down the colors. Yes, I know the line down the middle is not perfect. It will be covered by images and won't matter. :) I decided to lay the acrylic paint directly onto the banner for this one. I painted the rectangles with lots of black and red. Now I will add the hog skull, scythes, angel wings and scrolls! This should be a fairly quick process. I will draw in the skull first and paint the silhouette of it brown then layer it up to bone. Should be pretty sweet! Jawaballs
I actually got a bit more work done before this post went live so here you go!