Blog Changes!






I'm sure you guys have noticed new faces around the blog.  As most of you know, I decided to bring in some other writers to join me here.  What does that mean?  First of all, I am not posting any less than I already did.  I was averaging 2 or 3 posts a week, and still get that many up now.  I am still doing the same Blood Angels and hobby tips, tactics and fun stuff, mixed in with occasional gripes, movie reviews, and other oddities. What I have added though is more stuff that supports what I already do.  I added two weekly writers, one of them being Xaereth who's impact is obvious. His redefining Blood Angels articles have been hugely popular.  I brought in every one's favorite blogger whore Brent for his different take on life.  In my opinion any thing he writes is just gold.  I have brought in one or two guys to focus on battle reports and list building to give you guys more of what you want the most.  So be looking for some good weekly articles, with other great occasional content filled in, all wrapped around what brought you here in the first place, Jawaballs... stuff.  Giving you more of what you want! Good gaming content.

Jawaballs

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I read that fur harvesting practices for the sable hair brushes are inhumane. Do you know of any good synthetic brushes?

Jawaballs said...

I don't know off hand any synth brushes, but I would think that Windsor and Newton must make one. I will look into it!

John Stiening said...

come for the balls stay for the brent? Kind of disturbing man. :)

Brent said...

Man, that line is a keeper!

Anonymous said...

Wow Drathmere that's gold

Post a Comment